WHAT TO EXPECT
WHAT TO EXPECT
Come as you are...
When you come to Palomar, you can expect a welcome, comfortable, and safe environment. We are here to serve you.
You have choices...
Everyone who visits has the option to sit down one-on-one with a Client Navigator who will serve as your guide to connecting you with the help you need from various community agencies.
Confidentiality: Palomar abides by all confidentiality laws and requirements. You decide how your information is shared.
Rainbow Fleet’s model playroom is available for children of all ages while you receive services at Palomar. You are welcome to use our variety of services, knowing your children will be safe and well cared for while on-site at Palomar.
No matter what type of situation you are in, we welcome you at Palomar. When you come to Palomar, you will be surrounded with resources to develop a customized safety plan to best meet your needs. We want to empower you with resources and provide support to help you find your way. We have on-site resources to help you:
- Develop a personal safety plan
- File a Victim Protective Order and understand what to expect in VPO Court
- File a Police Report
- Get into shelter/emergency housing
- Relocate (if necessary and desired)
- Access civil legal assistance from Legal Aid (VPO, custody, divorce, u-visa etc.)
- Medical Services
- Counseling services
- Connect with other survivors in our support groups
- Research jobs, print important documents, etc. from our computer lab