Palomar Teen Board
The Mission of Palomar Teen Board
The Palomar Teen Board aims to spread awareness to other teens about the services that Palomar provides and educates teens on domestic violence.
- You will be expected to be on time and attend each meeting prepared to participate.
- Each unexcused absence will result in a warning; three warnings will result in being asked to resign from the teen board.
- Being more than 15 minutes late to a meeting will result in a warning.
Parent and Student Resources
- Applicants must be at least16-years-old by the application due date.
- Given Name (First and Last)
- Preferred Name
- Applicant Email
- Applicant Phone
- Mailing Address
- High School Name
- High School Year (Grade in the next school year)
- Parent/Guardian Name
- Parent/Guardian Email
- Resume (Optional)
- Letter of recommendation from non-family member
- Letter of Commitment
Required Questions for Applicants
- Which one of your extracurricular activities has been the most impactful to your life? Why?
- What created a desire in you to apply for the Palomar Teen Board?
- How did you hear about the Palomar Teen Board?
- What does our mission statement mean to you?
- Define “leader” in your own words and provide evidence of how you meet this definition.
- What do you consider one of your strengths? And why would this benefit the Palomar Teen Board team?
If your application is selected you will be contacted for an in-person or virtual interview with Palomar.
Palomar Teen Board Application Google Form: