Internships at Palomar
Palomar and its community partners desire to provide a variety of learning experiences for students through internships. If you are interested in an internship, please fill out an internship application.
Tasks may include:
- Serving in the role of a Direct Services Volunteer
- Completing referral forms
- Creating and maintaining a client file
- Providing liaison support with on-site staff
- Escorting clients to Palomar appointments
- Assisting and conducting an intake appointment
- General office support
Requirements: standard Palomar intern application, interview, background screening, and orientation.
Time Commitment: Time Commitment for an intern is preferably 6 months and is based on the requirements of their school or intern agency.
Work Study Openings
We do not have any work study openings at this time.