The mission of VOICES OKC is to raise awareness of and support for those who have been impacted by interpersonal violence and abuse in our community. We are survivor led and survivor focused. By empowering survivors to find and raise their voices, we seek to break the silence that enables abusers. We share our stories of courage, hope, and empowerment as a way to be a voice for those who have been unheard.
- Participating in speaking engagements when called upon
- Improving community education about interpersonal violence related issues
- Improving community awareness of Palomar and services available
- Supporting survivors of interpersonal violence
- Community Speaking Engagements
- Community Education
- Outreach to Under-Served Populations
- Survivor & Secondary Survivor Support Groups
- Candlelight Vigils
- Survivor-Focused, Collaborative, Traveling Art Exhibit
We value diversity in our group and actively seek members representing:
- All gender identities and sexual orientations
- All races/ethnicities
- Differing abilities and experiences
We are currently accepting new membership applications.
VOICES Community Feedback
Our goal is always to represent survivors and their loved ones. If you have an initiative you’d like us to consider working on, or just want to share feedback on a speaker you heard or an event you attended, please let us know!