- Participating in speaking engagements when called upon
- Improving community education about interpersonal violence related issues
- Improving community awareness of Palomar and services available
- Supporting survivors of interpersonal violence
- Community Speaking Engagements
- Community Education
- Outreach to Under-Served Populations
- Survivor & Secondary Survivor Support Groups
- Candlelight Vigils
- Survivor-Focused, Collaborative, Traveling Art Exhibit
We value diversity in our group and actively seek members representing:
- All gender identities and sexual orientations
- All races/ethnicities
- Differing abilities and experiences
We are currently accepting new membership applications.
Our goal is always to represent survivors and their loved ones. If you have an initiative you’d like us to consider working on, or just want to share feedback on a speaker you heard or an event you attended, please let us know!