Client Resources

Government Resources

Crime Victims’ Compensation
Can help pay for some expenses arising from a crime, such as medical bills, counseling for victims, replacement costs, and income loss. To qualify, you must live in Oklahoma, report the crime to law enforcement within 72 hours, file claims within one year of the crime-related injury, and cooperate fully with the police, prosecution, and other law enforcement.

Oklahoma Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE) Link
Provides information regarding the custody status of perpetrators and status updates on criminal cases.

Sheriff’s Office  |  (405) 713-1000

Can be used to determine if you are eligible for SNAP (food benefits), Sooner Care (Medicaid), Child Care, LIHEAP (Low-income energy assistance), Free and Reduced School Lunches, WIC (Women, Infants, Children), and other benefits.

Victims’ Rights
Learn more about your rights as a victim of crime under Oklahoma State and Federal statutes.

Oklahoma State Courts Network (OSCN)
Can be used to look up public and court records across the state of Oklahoma.

Oklahoma City Housing Authority  |  (405) 239-7551
This website has information about Public Housing and Section 8 Housing.

Domestic Violence Service Providers

Native Alliance Against Violence  |  (405) 217-0212
Oklahoma’s only tribal domestic violence and sexual assault coalition. Serves Oklahoma’s federally recognized tribes and their tribal domestic violence and sexual assault programs.

Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.  |  1 (888) 534-5243
Provides free legal assistance to those who qualify.

YWCA OKC  |  (405) 948-1770
YWCA OKC offers the only emergency domestic violence shelter in Oklahoma County. They also provide advocacy, support groups, and related services.

La Luz Org  |  (405) 724-8474
La Luz specializes in serving Latino victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking. Their services include advocacy, counseling, support groups, and faith-based services.

Basic Needs Assistance

City Rescue Mission  |  (405) 232-2709
Offers a program for those experience homelessness, including shelter and job training.

Jesus House  |  (405) 232-7164
Jesus House is a recovery program for men and women experiencing homelessness, addiction and mental health issues. It provides clothing and groceries to participants.

Upward Transitions  |  (405) 232-5507
Helps with transportation and housing expenses.

Salvation Army  |  (405) 246-1100
Provides food and utility assistance to those who qualify.

Skyline Urban Ministry  |  (405) 632-2644
Provides food and clothing assistance.

Christian Service Center  |  (405) 236-5956
Supplies clothing, household necessities and food.

All Things Baby  |  (405) 285-6245
Provides clothing and other items for infants and children.

Infant Crisis Services  |  (405) 528-3663 Supplies formula, food, diapers, and clothing for infants and toddlers.

Employment Assistance

Oklahoma Works  |  (405) 426-8850
Provides resources, education, training, and job opportunities. 

Latino Community Development Agency  |  (405) 236-0701
Provides education and job training.

Goodwill Industries |  (405) 236-4451
Provides job training, tools, and resources.

TEEM  |  (405) 235-5671
Provides education, personal development and work readiness training.

National Hotlines

Crisis Text Line  |  741741
Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor. Free, 24/7 support.

National Domestic Violence Hotline  |  1-800-799-SAFE
Free, 24/7 support. Call for help with safety planning, supporting others, and local resources.

National Sexual Assault Hotline  |  1-800-656-HOPE
Free, 24/7 support. Call to talk to a trained staff member from your local sexual assault service provider.

Veterans Crisis Line  |  988 or Text 838255
Select #1. Connect with the Veterans Crisis Line to reach caring, qualified responders with the Department of Veterans Affairs. The Veterans Crisis Line provides 24/7, confidential crisis support for veterans and their loved ones.


Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration  |  1-800-662-HELP
SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.

Disaster Distress Helpline  |  1-800-985-5990
Or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746. SAMHSA’s Disaster Distress Helpline provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters.

988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline  | 988
The 988 Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals in the United States.  

More Resources